Riverside Nursing Home Resources/Services
Quick Reference Guide: Administrator's Message | Map
We at Riverside strive to provide the best rehabilitation and long-term care.
Riverside Nursing Home, under the direction of our Medical Director, provides 24-hour nursing services with consultations from Registered Pharmacists, Registered Dieticians, Medical Records Specialists and Registered Nurses. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to improve and/or maintain your loved one's quality of life.
24-Hour Skilled Nursing & Intermediate Care
Riverside Nursing Home is an established facility providing excellent care in a loving environment. Many of our staff have worked here 15 plus years and continue to do so because they share our goal: to share the responsibility of caring for the physical, spiritual and emotional well-being of your precious loved one.
Our dedicated and highly skilled Therapy Department assists residents and their physicians by helping to obtain maximum functional capacity and improved quality of life. Occupational, Physical and Speech therapies are available. In many cases our Residents have been able to return home to their communities and are leading productive, independent lives as a direct result of our outstanding therapy and nursing departments.
Our full range of services includes:
- 24 HOUR SKILLED NURSING CARE (MEDICARE & APPROVED HMO'S)
- ON-SITE REHABILITATION SERVICES
- HOSPICE SERVICES
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
- INCONTINENT BRIEFS AND SUPPLIES
- HOUSEKEEPING, LAUNDRY AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- FAMILY CONFERENCE AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR A HIGH DEGREE OF INVOLVEMENT
- SOCIAL SERVICES
- SECURE DEMENTIA-RELATED UNIT
- SPECIALIZED DIETS
- INDIVIDUALLY CONTROLLED HEAT/AIR UNITS IN ROOMS
- PRIVATE AND COMPANION ACCOMMODATIONS
- FAMILY ORIENTED